The Jadin Story
Since starting in 1994, the Jadin Chemist Group has grown from a single Day and Night Pharmacy in Morayfield, Queensland, to eight independently owned pharmacies, employing 31 Pharmacists and approximately 100 staff.
Our Quality Care Accredited pharmacies are among the most comprehensively stocked and equipped and offer outstanding value for money on all products.
At a time when healthcare services have become increasingly cold and distant for many people, we pride ourselves on being the community chemist that is doing things differently. Our experienced staff work to provide a fast and efficient service based on our goal to help our customers live longer, happier and healthier lives. That means shorter waits, more personalised advice and great value for money.
Service You Can Trust
Our aim is to deliver a superior personal healthcare service to the community through our pharmacies. There are 6 key elements which together will enable us to acheive our aim. These are outlined below:
- have and develop a highly motivated and skilled workforce;
- build special relationships with our customers to understand their needs and how to meet them through service excellence;
- establish and maintain well positioned, properly equipped and efficiently managed pharmacies;
- create the most comprehensive and appropriate range of pharmacy/healthcare products and services;
- understand and manage the factors that affect the financial performance of the business;
- continuously review and improve everything that we do to ensure that our range of goods and services meet or exceed the expectations of our staff and customers.
Our success as a Company depends upon the goodwill and support of our customers and this can be achieved by ensuring our pharmacies are operated in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
To provide the best service we can to each and every customer who enters our pharmacies. Our customers will have trust in our staff due to the professionalism, knowledge and advice they provide.
Jadin Chemists retain unique values which are listed below. These values are highly recognised within the organisation.
- Respect for Individuals
- Commitment to Flawless Execution
- Encourage New Ideas and Share Best Practice
- Passion to Exceed Our Customers Expectations
- Challenge Ourselves to Continuously Improve
Quality care program
All the Jadin Chemist Group Pharmacies are Quality Care Accredited.
These standards are not only supervised by the Pharmacy Guild of Australia but are also endorsed by the Health Insurance Commission, the Pharmacy Board of Queensland and the Pharmacy Society of Australia.